1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon cinnamon *
2 cups cashews, soaked 2 hours *
½ cup water
¼ cup agave nectar
½ vanilla bean, scraped
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
2 tablespoons agave nectar *
2 cups quartered strawberries
2 cups blueberries
1. Pace all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour batter 1/3 a cup at a time onto a nonstick dehydrator sheet.
3. Use a small offset spatula to form into 6-inch disks. Makes about 6 to 8 crepes.
4. Dry at 110deg F for 6 hours or until dry but still pliable.
5. No need to transfer to a mesh screen as long as you can peel the crepes from the nonstick sheet without sticking.
1. Process the cashews, water, agave nectar, and vanilla in a high-power blender until smooth. Add more water if too thick, 1 tablespoon at a time.
2. Chill at least 2 hours to firm.
Sauce: Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Additional Filling: To assemble, spread cream in the center of each crepe. Add fruit and fold sides toward center, like a cannoli. Drizzle the raspberry sauce over the crepes. Top with additional fruit and serve.
Stored separately, crepes and cream will keep for one week in the refrigerator.