Black Sesame Seeds, Organic
Availability :: In stock
Stock up today with this excellent source of manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, thiamin, zinc and fiber!
Ingredients: Organic Raw Black Sesame Seeds
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Black sesame seeds are a good source of manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, thiamin, zinc and fiber.
FUN FACT! Sesame is thought to be one of the oldest spices known to man and is likely the first crop grown for its edible oil.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Raw nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
Featured Products View All
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42
Best Selling Products View All