Cardamom, 5 oz, Organic
There’s no aroma quite like, or even close to cardamoms. The smell of cardamoms infusing their flavoursome beauty into rice, Indian meals and various exotic dishes is truly heart-warming. And it’s enough to make any dinnertime seem urgent!
Ingredients: Premium, Organic Cardamom
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Cardamom is used to spice both sweet and savory dishes. It is widely employed in Indian, Middle Eastern, Arabic, and Swedish cuisine. Cardamom has a strong, sweet, pungent flavor and aroma, with hints of lemon and mint widely employed to season everything from baked goods to hamburgers and meatloaves. Cardamom is know to help lower blood pressure due to its diuretic effect and rich in compounds that fights inflammation.
FUN FACTS: Cardamom is one of the oldest spices in the world, and the most popular spice in ancient Rome. It is the world's second most expensive spice, saffron being the most expensive.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Keep in a tightly sealed container. Place the sealed container in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67