Tapioca Starch, Organic
Starting at : $33.91
Out of stock
Ingredients: Organic Raw Stone Ground Tapioca Starch
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Tapioca starch is made from the root of the cassava plant and has a slight sweet flavor. Tapioca starch is an alternative to traditional wheat flours and works well in a number of recipes, making it an appropriate choice for baking pies, making flat breads and creating snacks such as chips and wafers.
FUN FACT! Did you know that Tapioca come from the root of the cassava plant? The name tapioca is derived from the word tipi’óka, the name for this starch in the Tupí language of South America.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Tapioca starch can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Styrian Pumpkin Seed Butter, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $7.41
- Goji Berry Powder 16 oz, Organic$16.69Out of stock
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27