Ground Clove, 2 oz, Organic
Cloves are a pungent warm spice with an intense flavor and aroma. They are used to flavor sauces, soups and rice dishes, notably a number of traditional Indian dishes. Ground cloves also feature in any number of desserts and particularly around the holidays. Think eggnog or pumpkin pie spice.
Ingredients: Raw Organic Clove
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO
- Certified Kosher, Pareve
- Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Clove has been known as a flavor enhancing spice and for its medicinal properties for many generations. Our premium organic cloves contain potent anti-inflammatory compounds that also act as antioxidants. Improved liver function and relief from dental pain are other well-known uses of clove.
FUN FACT! The clove tree is native to the Moluccas, better known as the Spice Islands, of Indonesia. Indonesia remains the world’s largest producer of cloves.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored.
Storage: Keep in a tightly sealed container. Place the sealed container in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42