Con Fuego Kale Power Crunch is the ideal post- or pre-workout snack, perfect for any time you need energy and satiety-- bring some along when you hike, bike or walk and feel a new spicy spring in your step!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sprouted Almonds, OG Sprouted Cashews, OG Kale, OG Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, OG Sprouted Sesame Seeds, OG Flax Seeds, OG Brown Rice Protein, OG Lemon Powder, OG Sweet Red Pepper, OG Nutritional Yeast, Sea Salt, OG Mesquite, OG Chipotle Peppers, OG Cumin, OG Coriander, OG Jalapeño Peppers, OG Habanero Peppers, Citric Acid, OG Turmeric, OG Cayenne
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
One Con Fuego Kale Power Crunch has 6 grams of fiber, 12 grams of complete protein, 70% of your daily value of vitamin A, 50% of your daily value of vitamin C, 20% of your daily value of calcium, 20% of your daily value of iron, 20% of your daily value of niacin, and 40% of your daily value of vitamin B12!
And each ingredient brings something special to the table:
- Kale is high in vitamin K, manganese, and copper.
- Sprouted almonds add vitamin E and biotin, and they supply your gut with helpful digestive enzymes.
- Sunflower seeds add folate, vitamin B5, magnesium, phosphorus, and antioxidants.
- Sesame seeds add zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and cholesterol-lowering phytosterols.
- Pumpkin seeds are naturally antimicrobial and packed with hormone-regulating antioxidants called lignans.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- Cashews add vitamin B1.
- Sweet red peppers add flavonoids, carotenoids, and other powerful antioxidants.
- Jalapeño, Habanero & Cayenne Peppers add capsaicin, which studies suggest can help increase circulation; reduce blood pressure, high cholesterol, and blood clotting; and moderate the appetite. Capsaicin may also decrease cluster headaches and prevent some stomach bacterial infections and cancers.
- Mesquite adds a little bit of barbecue flair to our con fuego kale crunch cookie-- plus potassium and renowned anti-fungal properties.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. All the nuts and seeds in Kale Power Crunch have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouted process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts and seeds. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE!
FUN FACT! The ancient Greeks ate kale to stay lucid after drinking alcohol. We’re not so sure about that idea, but science has since confirmed Greek physicians’ belief that kale is an excellent anti-inflammatory.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Kale Power Crunch can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.