Long Grain Brown Rice Bulk, Sprouted, Organic
Ingredients: Organic Whole Raw Sprouted Long grain Brown rice
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Brown rice is a good source of manganese, selenium and magnesium. Long-grain brown rice contains less starch and often used in pilafs or dishes with a lot of sauce.Long-grain brown rice has a lower glycemic load than short-grain rice.
Our Better Than Roasted (BTR) process maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts and seeds. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Brown rice is more nutritious because it contains bran, which is a source of fibre, oils, B vitamins, and important minerals.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Brown rice can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Flame Raisins, 16 oz, Organic$6.15
- Pea Protein Powder, Organic
Starting at : $3.38
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, Organic$6.27
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 10 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.00 Regular Price $5.02