Macadamia Nut Butter, Organic
Our stone ground Macadamia Nut Butter is made from premium, organic, raw macadamia nuts and is perfect for dipping fruit, drizzling on ice cream, or adding to a smoothie or your favorite recipe! Raw Macadamia nut butter is a great way to add thiamin, manganese, magnesium and copper to your diet!
Ingredients: Organic Raw Macadamia Nuts, Nothing Else Added
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Macadamia nut butter is an excellent source of thiamin and manganese and a good source of magnesium and copper. Our Macadamia Nut Butter is stone ground in small batches and has a sweet, buttery texture perfect for sauces, smoothies, or as an addition to your favorite recipes!
We stone grind our nut and seed butters to further preserve sensitive vitamins and nutrients. Read about the many proven benefits of stone-grinding HERE.
FUN FACT! Macadamia nuts have the hardest shell of any nut – it takes 300 PSI of pressure to crack it! The Macadamia tree was introduced into Hawaii around 1881 where it is used as an ornamental tree.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the oil may separate--stir before you enjoy! Raw nut and seed butters can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67