Maqui Berry Powder, Organic
Ingredients: Organic Maqui Berry Powder
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Our certified organic maqui berry powder is from the finest hand-harvested berries, freeze-dried within hours of picking and gently milled into an easy-to-use powder. We produce a premium maqui powder with the seeds removed.
Maqui berries (pronounced MAH-key) are small, dark purple to black berries found on evergreen shrubs growing in the pristine Patagonia region of southern Chile. Consumed by the Mapuche Indians for centuries to improve stamina and strength in their warriors, these amazing berries contain more antioxidants than any other food discovered on earth. The maqui berry has a wonderful, slightly tart flavor that has been described as having hints of blackberry, blueberry, watermelon, and acai. Our maqui berry powder is made from the whole berry, freeze-dried and finely ground, and is 100% pure and always free of carriers and excipients. Our raw Maqui Berry Powder is a punch of flavor and vitality!
FUN FACT! Maqui grows so abundantly in the pristine wilderness of Patagonia that there is no need to cultivate it. The native Mapuche Indians hand-harvest it straight from Mother Nature, no farm needed.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Maqui Berry Powder can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Hemp Seed 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $140.17 Regular Price $164.90