Made from organic apples, flax seeds, coconut, and spices, these grain-free raw wraps are packed with protein, fiber, iron, healthy fats, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: ORGANIC (OG) APPLES, OG FLAXSEED, OG COCONUT MEAT, OG SESAME SEEDS, OG ONION, OG CURRY POWDER, OG GARLIC, OG LEMON, OG TURMERIC, SEA SALT, CITRIC ACID
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
SIZE: APPROX. 8.25" X 6.5"
That’s right, a delicious raw wrap made grain-free! No additives. No gluten. No frying, baking, or boiling. What’s left? Deliciousness!
We make these wraps out of organic fruit and flax seeds, season them with sesame, onion, garlic, lemon, and spices, and low-temperature dehydrate them for the perfect chewy texture. Fill them with your favorite nut butters, sprouts, veggies, fruits, and more-- the possibilities are endless!
Wraps are best filled with nutritious goodies-- but why not make the wraps themselves nutritious, too? One Curry Wrap has 4 grams of protein, 26% of your daily value of fiber, and 10% of your daily value of iron (you’re welcome, vegans!). Plus, each ingredient brings its own unique nutrients to the table:
- Apples add vitamin C, a wide range of antioxidants, and low-glycemic sweetness.
- Flax seeds add healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coconut adds manganese, healthy fats, and the antioxidant lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
- Sesame seeds add zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and cholesterol-lowering phytosterols.
- Garlic and onions add powerful anti-inflammatory compounds.
FUN FACT! Ever wondered where the saying “open sesame” came from? It was first used in One Thousand and One Nights as the password for a band of thieves to enter a secret cave of treasure. Why? Sesame pods burst open suddenly, revealing neat rows of nutritious seeds.
Shelf life: Six months if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Curry Wraps can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.