Raw Java Wraps 4 wraps 6 oz, Organic
Made from the best organic fruit, sprouted nuts, coffee, and spices, these grain-free raw wraps are packed with protein, fiber, iron, healthy fats, antioxidants, and low-glycemic sweetness!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) apples, OG flax seeds, OG maple syrup, OG coconut, OG sprouted pecans, OG raisins, OG coffee, OG vanilla, OG cinnamon, sea salt, OG nutmeg
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
We make these wraps out of organic fruit and sprouted pecans, season them with coffee, vanilla and warm spices, sweeten them with a touch of maple syrup, and low-temperature dehydrate them for the perfect chewy texture. Fill them with your favorite nut butters, sprouts, veggies, fruits, and more-- the possibilities are endless!
Wraps are meant to be filled with nutritious goodies-- but why not make the wraps themselves nutritious, too? One Java Wrap has 3 grams of protein, 26% of your daily value of fiber, and 10% of your daily value of iron (you’re welcome, vegans!). Plus, each ingredient brings its own unique nutrients to the table:
- Apples add vitamin C and a wide range of antioxidants.
- Flax seeds add healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coconut adds manganese, healthy fats, and the antioxidant lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
- Sprouted pecans add zinc, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Raisins add potassium and antioxidant polyphenols.
- Coffee adds antioxidants and a mild caffeine kick that boosts physical performance.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg are naturally anti-inflammatory.
FUN FACT! Long before coffee was a hot drink, African tribes like the Oromo ground up coffee berries with fat and rolled the mixture into balls for a portable, nutrient-rich snack: ancient energy bars.
Shelf life: Siz months if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Java Wraps can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness