Raw Tomato Wraps 4 wraps 5.5 oz, Organic
Made from the best organic tomatoes, fruit, flax seeds, and herbs, these grain-free raw wraps are packed with protein, fiber, iron, healthy fats, antioxidants, and low-glycemic sweetness!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Apples, OG Flaxseed, OG Coconut Meat, OG Tomatoes, Sea Salt, OG Lemon, OG Oregano, OG Marjoram
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
SIZE: APPROX. 8.25" X 6.5"
We make these wraps out of organic fruit, flax seeds, and tomatoes, season them with lemon, herbs, and a touch of sea salt and low-temperature dehydrate them for the perfect chewy texture. Fill them with your favorite nut butters, sprouts, veggies, fruits, and more-- the possibilities are endless!
Wraps are meant to be filled with nutritious goodies-- but why not make the wraps themselves nutritious, too? One Tomato Wrap has 3 grams of protein, 23% of your daily value of fiber, and 8% of your daily value of iron (you’re welcome, vegans!). Plus, each ingredient brings its own unique nutrients to the table:
- Apples add vitamin C and a wide range of antioxidants.
- Flax seeds add magnesium and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coconut adds the antioxidant lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
- Tomatoes add biotin, molybdenum, potassium, vitamin K, and a wide variety of antioxidants like lycopene.
- Marjoram and oregano are rich in vitamin K, heart-protecting flavonoids, and savory flavor!
FUN FACT! Tomatoes started out as a weed in modern-day Peru, a mere distraction in fields of potatoes and other important crops, but by 700 C.E., their bright flavor and color (tomatoes were most likely tiny and yellow back then) earned them crop status. And the rest is history.
Shelf life: Six months if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Basil Wraps can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.