Apple Pecan Cinnamon Granola 8 oz, Sprouted, Organic - Back for a limited time!
Sprouted nuts and seeds, sweet dates and apples, and a touch of cinnamon make a yummy snack that’s packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and low-glycemic energy!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Dates, OG Sprouted Almonds, OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, OG Sprouted Pecans, OG Raisins, OG Sprouted Buckwheat, OG Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, OG Flax Seeds, OG Apples, OG Cinnamon
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Satisfy your sweet tooth the natural way with our raw, organic Apple Pecan Cinnamon Granola. Instead of the same old sugary oats, we blend sprouted nuts, seeds and buckwheat, then sweeten them with dates and flavor them with a touch of cinnamon. This granola is perfect on top of yogurt or a smoothie, alongside fruit for a nutritious breakfast, or for snacking on the go!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. An ounce of Apple Pecan Cinnamon Granola gives you 4 grams of protein and 11% of your daily value of fiber. Plus:
- Buckwheat adds “bound” antioxidants, which are activated by the bacteria in the gut and continue working in the body much longer than other types.
- Almonds and pecans add vitamin E, biotin, and digestive enzymes.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds add vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, folate, and antioxidants that help alkalize and detoxify the body.
- Dates provide potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and a low-glycemic energy boost that will keep you going without a sugar crash!
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. All the nuts and seeds in Apple Pecan Cinnamon Granola have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts and seeds. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Health-conscious Seventh-Day Adventists were already making granola in the 1800s, but it didn't go mainstream until Layton Genry, dubbed "Johnny Granola-Seed" by Time magazine, made it his life's mission to promote the unsung cereal throughout the United States and Canada.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Apple Pecan Cinnamon Granola can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.