Cacao Crunch Brownie 2.4 oz, Sprouted, Organic
- Buy 3 for $3.39 each and save 15%
Our decadent, chocolaty Cacao Crunch Brownie is made with the finest organic, sprouted superfoods, and it’s packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. One bite and you’ll never go back to regular old brownies!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Dates, OG Agave, OG Cacao, OG Sprouted Hazelnuts, OG Sprouted Buckwheat, OG Flax Seeds
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
We’ve finally done it! We’ve created a delicious, decadent brownie using raw, organic sprouted superfoods! Our rich, chewy Cacao Crunch Brownie is sweetened with just dates and agave, and packed with protein-rich hazelnuts and buckwheat for a delicious nutty crunch. It’s perfect for hiking, on-the-go snacking, and tucking into lunch boxes (grown-ups’ too!) as a nutritious treat!
One Cacao Crunch Brownie contains 4 grams of protein (about the same as a half-cup of cooked quinoa), 13% of your daily value of fiber, and 10% of your daily value of iron. Plus:
- Dates add potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and a low-glycemic energy boost that will keep you going without a sugar crash.
- Cacao adds flavonoids, or heart-protecting antioxidants.
- Hazelnuts add folate, vitamin E, manganese, and copper.
- Buckwheat is a great source of “bound” antioxidants, which are activated by the bacteria in the gut and continue working in the body much longer than other types.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy, brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.
The other brownies of the world are jealous. They’ve been feeling rather empty lately.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. The hazelnuts and buckwheat in Cacao Crunch Brownie have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or grain. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! What’s the difference between cacao and cocoa? Cacao is raw, less processed, and higher in antioxidants, and people have been eating it for thousands of years longer-- since about 1500 B.C.E., to be exact.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Cacao Crunch Brownies can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Almond Butter European Truly Raw, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $12.46