Made from sprouted almonds and cashews and sweetened with organic dried fruit, our Ginger Love Bites are a sweet, kid-friendly snack that’s packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and low-glycemic energy!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sprouted Almonds, OG Sprouted Cashews, OG Apricots, OG Coconut, OG Dates, OG Ginger
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Satisfy your sweet tooth the natural way with our raw, organic Ginger Love Bites. We blend sprouted almonds and cashews, apricots, coconuts, dates, and a touch of ginger for a sweet, chewy snack that both kids and grown-ups will love. It’s perfect on top of yogurt or a smoothie, alongside fruit for a nutritious breakfast, or for snacking on the go!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. Just a single-ounce serving of Ginger Love Bites gives you 3 grams of protein and 10% of your daily value of fiber.
- Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds like gingerol, which helps relieve arthritis pain and prevent cancer.
- Almonds add vitamin E, biotin, and digestive enzymes.
- Cashews add vitamin K, magnesium, copper, and thiamin.
- Apricots add vitamin A, vitamin C, and a wide range of antioxidants like eye-protecting carotenoids and and heart-protecting flavonoids.
- Coconut adds manganese, healthy fats, and the antioxidant lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
- Dates provide potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and a low-glycemic energy boost that will keep you going without a sugar crash!
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. The almonds and cashews in Ginger Love Bites have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! The Cherokee Indians of our Blue Ridge Mountains ate wild ginger to relieve upset stomachs and colic
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Ginger Love Bites can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.