Goji Bar 2 oz, Sprouted, Organic
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sprouted Cashews, OG Dates, OG Sprouted Almonds, OG Goji Berries, OG Flax Seeds, OG Lemon
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Who says healthy food has to be boring? Our rich, chewy Goji Bar is packed with yummy cashews, almonds, and goji berries, sweetened with dates, and brightened up with a touch of lemon. It’s perfect for hiking, on-the-go snacking, and tucking into lunch boxes (grown-ups’ too!) as a nutritious treat!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. One Goji Bar has 7 grams of protein (more than a large egg!), 12% of your daily value of fiber, and 15% of your daily value of iron.
- Goji berries are packed with vitamin C, vitamin A, antioxidants, and all 8 essential amino acids.
- Cashews add vitamin K, magnesium, copper, and thiamin.
- Dates provide potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and a low-glycemic energy boost that will keep you going without a sugar crash!
- Almonds add vitamin E, biotin, and digestive enzymes.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. The almonds and cashews in Goji Bars have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! China’s small Ningxia region, which is known for its goji berries, has more centenarians than the rest of the country combined.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Goji Bars can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.