Make your own hearty grain-free sandwiches and wraps with our raw, organic Almond Herb Sandwich Squares. They’re delicious, Paleo-friendly, and packed with protein, fiber, vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin E, healthy fats, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) summer squash (zucchini), OG BTR almonds, OG apples, OG olive oil, OG flax seeds, OG parsley, sea salt, OG oregano, OG thyme
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Made of the best organic zucchini, almonds, apples, olive oil, flax seeds and flavored with parsley, oregano and thyme, this hearty raw, grain-free and gluten-free bread is sturdy enough to stand up to a mountain of vegetables and other yummy sandwich fillings, but so delicious that you’ll want to snack on it plain! Havit Raw Almond Herb Sandwich Squares are equally at home in your kid’s lunchbox, as a Paleo-friendly afternoon snack, or on a party platter… and they’re packed with nutrients!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. One sandwich square has 6 grams of protein (that’s as much as a large egg), 19% of your daily value of fiber, 15% of your daily value of vitamin C, 10% of your daily value of calcium, and 10% of your daily value of iron. PLUS:
- Zucchini is a natural anti-inflammatory and a great source of vitamin B6, good source of riboflavin, folate, potassium, and manganese.
- Almonds add vitamin E, biotin, and digestive enzymes.
- Apples add a wide range of antioxidants.
- Olive oil moderates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, and contains heart-healthy and anti-inflammatory phenols and polyphenols.
- Flax seeds add vitamin B1, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- Parsley and oregano are rich in vitamin K, heart-protecting flavonoids, and savory flavor!
The almonds in Havit Raw Almond Herb Sandwich Squares are sprouted using our Better Than Roasted (BTR) process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts and seeds. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! The ancient Chinese and Greeks used oregano to purify the body, stave off colds and stomach bugs, and improve digestion. Nowadays, we know that its (and other herbs') antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties come from volatile oils, which also give it that distinct sweet-and-spicy taste.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Almond Herb Sandwich Squares can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.