Havit Raw Buckwheat Sandwich Squares 4 slices 5 oz, Sprouted, Organic
Make your own hearty raw sandwiches and wraps with our organic Buckwheat Sandwich Squares. Packed with protein, fiber, vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin E, healthy fats, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) summer squash (zucchini), OG sprouted buckwheat, OG onions, OG avocados, OG flax seeds, OG apples, OG olive oil, sea salt, OG parsley
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Made of the best organic buckwheat, zucchini, apples, olive oil, and flax seeds and flavored with onion and herbs, this hearty raw, gluten-free bread is sturdy enough to stand up to a mountain of vegetables and other yummy sandwich fillings... but so delicious that you’ll want to snack on it plain! Havit Raw Buckwheat Sandwich Squares are equally at home in your kid’s lunchbox, as an afternoon snack, or on a party platter.
And they’re packed with nutrients! One square has 21% of your daily value of fiber, 5 grams of protein, and 10% of your daily value of iron. PLUS:
- Buckwheat is a great source of “bound” antioxidants, which are activated by the bacteria in the gut and continue working in the body much longer than other types.
- Zucchini is a natural anti-inflammatory and a great source of vitamin B6, a good source of vitamin K, riboflavin, folate, potassium, manganese.
- Apples add a wide range of antioxidants.
- Flax seeds add vitamin B1, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- Olive oil moderates blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, and contains heart-healthy and anti-inflammatory phenols and polyphenols.
- Avocado adds pantothenic acid, vitamin E, and heart-healthy fats.
- Parsley is rich in K, heart-protecting flavonoids, and savory flavor!
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods.The buckwheat in Havit Raw Buckwheat Sandwich Squares is sprouted using our Better Than Roasted (BTR) process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our grains. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful grain. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Despite its name, buckwheat is not really a grain. It's more closely related to rhubarb than to wheat, and the groat that we grind into flour is its fruit.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Buckwheat Sandwich Squares can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.