Made with fresh sweet corn, sprouted sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and spices, these yummy raw crackers are packed with fiber, protein, vitamin A, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sweet Corn Kernels, OG Chia Seeds, OG Onions, Sea Salt, OG Cumin, OG Red Pepper, OG Flax Seeds, and OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Made of the best organic sweet corn, seeds, onions, and spices, these crispy raw, gluten-free crackers are sturdy enough to dip in hummus or top with nut butter and fruit... but so delicious that you’ll want to snack on them plain! Havit Raw Sprouted Corn Crackers are equally at home in your kid’s lunchbox, as an afternoon snack, or on a party platter.
And they’re packed with nutrients! One square has 18% of your daily value of fiber, 4 grams of protein, and 45% of your daily value of vitamin A. PLUS:
- Corn is a good source of pantothenic acid and the eye-protecting antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Chia seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fats
- Flax seeds add vitamin B1, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and more omega-3’s.
- Sunflower seeds add vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, folate, and antioxidants.
- Red peppers have flavonoids, carotenoids, and other powerful antioxidants.
- Cumin promotes digestive health.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. The sunflower seeds in Havit Raw Corn Crackers have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Aztec warriors ate chia seeds for stamina-- in Aztec society, the tiny seeds were considered more precious than gold.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Corn Crackers can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.