Havit Raw Savory Cranberry Crackers 3 oz, Sprouted, Organic
Made with organic onions, zucchini, sprouted sunflower seeds, cranberries, and flax seeds, these yummy raw crackers are packed with fiber, protein, biotin, vitamin E, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants!
Organic (OG) Onions, OG Summer Squash (Zucchini), OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, OG Cranberries (with OG cane sugar and OG sunflower oil), OG Flax Seeds, OG Honey, Sea Salt
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Made of the best organic onions, zucchini, cranberries, and sprouted seeds with a touch of raw honey, these crispy raw, gluten-free and grain-free crackers are the perfect mix of sweet and savory! They’re sturdy enough to dip in one of our sprouted nut butters... but so delicious that you’ll want to snack on them plain! Havit Raw Savory Cranberry Crackers are equally at home in your kid’s lunchbox, as an afternoon snack, or on a party platter.
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor and super nutrition go hand in hand. Check out these superstars!
- Onions are high in biotin and a good source of manganese, copper, and vitamin C.
- Zucchini is a natural anti-inflammatory, a great source of vitamin B6, and a good source of vitamin K, riboflavin, folate, potassium, manganese.
- Sunflower seeds add vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, folate, and antioxidants.
- Cranberries are a great source of manganese, fiber, immune-boosting vitamin C, and a wide range of antioxidants like anthocyanins, flavonols, and resveratrol.
- Flax seeds add vitamin B1, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- Honey adds antioxidants like polyphenols and heart-protecting flavonoids, plus a touch of natural sweetness!
The Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted, superfoods. The sunflower seeds in Savory Cranberry Crackers have gone through the Better-than-Roasted™ process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.