New Improved Kale Power Crunch 2 oz, Sprouted, Organic
- Buy 3 for $2.39 each and save 20%
You won’t have to coax kids to eat these veggies! Kale, sprouted nuts and seeds, and brown rice protein powder provide all-day energy, complete protein, fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants in this delicious and portable snack!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Kale, OG Sprouted Almonds, OG Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, OG Sprouted Sesame Seeds, OG Sprouted Pumpkin seeds, OG Flax Seeds, OG Sprouted Cashews, Sea Salt, OG Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Powder, OG Lemon Powder, OG Chipotle, Nutritional Yeast, OG Sweet Red Peppers, OG Turmeric.
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
We mix raw kale, sprouted nuts and seeds, brown rice protein powder, and cheesy nutritional yeast, all seasoned with a touch of lemon and red pepper, for a savory superfood treat. A Kale Power Crunch is an ideal post- or pre-workout snack, but it’s also perfect for any time you need energy and satiety-- bring some along for a hike in our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains!
One Kale Power Crunch has 6 grams of fiber, 12 grams of protein (that’s as much as two eggs!), 70% of your daily value of vitamin A, 50% of your daily value of vitamin C, 20% of your daily value of calcium, and 20% of your daily value of iron. Plus, brown rice protein powder combines with nuts, seeds, and nutritional yeast to make a complete protein!
And check this out:
- Kale is high in vitamin K, manganese, and copper.
- Sprouted almonds add vitamin E and biotin, and they supply your gut with helpful digestive enzymes.
- Sunflower seeds add vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B5, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, folate, and antioxidants.
- Sesame seeds add zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and cholesterol-lowering phytosterols.
- Pumpkin seeds are naturally antimicrobial and packed with heart-healthy and hormone-regulating antioxidants called lignans.
- Flax seeds add heart-healthy omega-3 fats.
- Cashews add the antioxidant Vitamin K, along with a range of minerals.
- Nutritional yeast provides vitamin B12, a nutrient essential to the nerves that’s especially hard to get on a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Red peppers add flavonoids, carotenoids, and other powerful antioxidants.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. All the nuts and seeds in Kale Power Crunch have gone through our custom Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! The ancient Greeks ate kale to stay lucid after drinking alcohol. We’re not so sure about that idea, but science has since confirmed Greek physicians’ belief that kale is an excellent anti-inflammatory.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Kale Power Crunch can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.