Tropical Love Bites 4 oz, Sprouted, Organic
- Buy 3 for $4.58 each and save 15%
Made from 100% raw, organic tropical fruits, sprouted cashews, and spices, our Tropical Love Bites are a sweet, kid-friendly snack that’s packed with nutrients and low-glycemic energy!
Ingredients: Organic (OG) Sprouted Cashews, OG Mango, OG Papaya, OG Pineapple, OG Coconut, OG Ginger, OG Cardamom
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Satisfy your sweet tooth the natural way with our raw, organic Tropical Love Bites. We blend sprouted cashews, premium dried fruits, and a touch of ginger and cardamom for a sweet, chewy snack that both kids and grown-ups will love. They’re perfect on top of yogurt or a smoothie, alongside fruit for a nutritious breakfast, or for snacking on the go!
At Blue Mountain Organics, we believe super flavor should come with super nutritional value. Just a two-ounce serving of Tropical Love Bites packs 30% of your daily value of vitamin C, 10% of your daily value of fiber, 3 grams of protein, and 10% of your daily value of vitamin A. Plus:
- Sprouted cashews add vitamin K, magnesium, and thiamin.
- Coconut adds the antioxidant lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
- Pineapple adds manganese and copper.
- Mango adds folate and vitamin D.
- Papaya adds digestive enzymes and the antioxidant lycopene.
- Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds like gingerol, which helps relieve arthritis pain and prevent cancer.
Our Raw Bakery™ produces raw, sprouted superfoods. The cashews in Tropical Love Bites have gone through our custom Better-than-Roasted™ sprouting process, which maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Copper is vital to energy production and bone and tissue health, but half of Americans don't get enough of it in their diets. Luckily, cashew-eaters aren't likely to be among the half: cashews have more copper per serving than any other food except sesame seeds. Pineapple and papaya are also good sources of copper.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Tropical Love Bites can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Almond Butter European Truly Raw, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $12.46