Sri Lankan Pineapple Rings,Organic
Pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin C which is essential for collagen production and maintaining a healthy immune system. Organic dried pineapple is the perfect snack or trail mix addition and they definitely don’t last long in the pantry!
Ingredients: Organic Dried Pineapple Rings
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Organic Dried Pineapple rings are a sweet-tasting and healthy snack. Dried without preservatives or sweeteners; they are an excellent source of dietary fibers, antioxidants, and can be a great digestive aid. When you’re missing your last trip to the Caribbean and you’re looking for that tropical taste, pick up some Organic Dried Pineapple Rings from us and let us help take you back there.
FUN FACT! Explorer Christopher Columbus in 1493 found pineapples on Guadeloupe Island in the Caribbean. He called it piña de Indes, meaning “pine of the Indians”, and brought it back with him to Spain.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Organic dried pineapple rings can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42