Hazelnut Butter, Sprouted, Organic
Our stone ground sprouted Hazelnut Butter is made from premium, organic, raw sprouted hazelnuts and is perfect for dipping fruit, drizzling on ice cream, or adding to a smoothie or your favorite recipe! Stock up today with this excellent source of protein, calcium, and folate and a good source of fiber!
Ingredients: Organic Raw Sprouted Hazelnuts, Nothing Else Added
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Hazelnuts have played second fiddle to chocolate for a long time, and we say it’s long enough!
We stone-grind 100% raw, organic sprouted hazelnuts into a delicious butter with a fine bittersweet flavor that perks up smoothies, sandwiches, pilafs, fruit, ice cream, and more. Even better, enjoy it straight from the jar… or (okay, fine) with chocolate.
Apart from their lovely taste, hazelnuts are a nutritional goldmine. They’re high in vitamin E for skin health, copper for iron absorption, and manganese for bone health. They’re a good source of magnesium and brain-boosting flavonoids. They contain more folate, a B vitamin that fights heart disease and depression, than any other tree nut. Protein, fiber and unsaturated fat make them a satisfying, heart-healthy snack.
Our Better Than Roasted (BTR) sprouting process maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our hazelnuts. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
We stone-grind our hazelnuts slowly at low temperatures for the smoothest, most nutritious nut butter possible-- after all, that’s how nut butter was first made. Read more about the benefits of stone-grinding HERE.
FUN FACT! While we now have to buy our hazelnuts out of state to find organic ones, people of Blue Ridge Mountains used to gather wild hazelnuts from the forest and prized them for their taste. Two of the most popular uses: drop them into kids’ stockings as a treat or enjoy them as a toothsome complement to foraged morels.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, oil may separate--stir before you enjoy! Sprouted nut and seed butters can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42