Sunflower Seeds, Organic
Ingredients: Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds (Hulled)
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Kids might complain about eating their vegetables, but never about tiny, snackable sunflower seeds! Sprinkle a handful into salads, breads, granola, raw treats, and your favorite recipes. If you’re feeling creative, try making your own pesto or creamy vegan cheese. If you’re not feeling so creative, enjoy them straight out of the bag with a pinch of salt!
Our 100% raw, organic sunflower seeds are not only great for snacking, but they’re also high in vitamin B1, vitamin B5, manganese, magnesium, copper, selenium, phosphorus, and folate. They also provide vitamin B3, protein, and fiber. Sunflower seeds contain more vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that reduces risk of heart disease and cancer, than any other nut or seed.
FUN FACT! Some archaeologists believe that sunflowers were domesticated even before corn. The Cherokee of the Blue Ridge Mountains (the mountains we’re named for) ate sunflower seeds, rich in unsaturated fat, to supplement lean meat.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Hemp Seed 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $140.17 Regular Price $164.90