Black Chia Seed, Organic
Ingredients: Organic Raw Chia Seeds
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Just a tablespoon of our raw, organic chia seeds packs abundant fiber, protein, and heart-healthy omega-3 fats. They’re also uniquely rich in antioxidants and contain more calcium per ounce than milk.
You can enjoy them two ways. Unsoaked, they’re crunchy and slightly nutty, perfect for sprinkling on salads, granola, and other dishes for a nutritional boost. Soaked for ten to fifteen minutes in water, they plump into jelly-like little pearls, opening up a world of possibilities. Soaked chia seeds can replace eggs in baked goods, take the place of pectin in jam and jelly, add a soft, creamy texture to puddings, and become tiny, chewy “bubbles” in drinks like bubble tea. Plus, their mild flavor is easy to sneak past picky kids-- they won’t even know they’re eating something so healthy!
FUN FACT! Aztec warriors ate chia seeds for stamina-- in Aztec society, the tiny seeds were considered more precious than gold.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Hemp Seed 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $29.44 Regular Price $47.23
- Flame Raisins, 16 oz, Organic$6.15
- Pea Protein Powder, Organic
Starting at : $3.38
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, Organic$6.27
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 10 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.00 Regular Price $5.02