Raw Vegan Pizza with Sprouted Cashew Nut Cheese
(serves one as an entree, two as appetizer)
- 4 tbsp sprouted organic cashew butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Raw Organic Tomato Wrap
- 1 tomato, chopped fine
- 7-8 olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow and red bell peppers
- Sprouted LRF peas/lentils/chickpeas/mung beans (sprouted peas/lentils/chickpeas/mung beans may also be cooked after sprouting if you do not prefer raw sprouts)
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Himalayan Salt
- Ground black pepper
- About 5 basil leaves, slivered
Planning a movie night at home or just trying to get a simple dinner done in few minutes, this pizza is sure to fit the bill! It is incredibly easy to make and remarkably nutrient-dense, because every calorie is packed with nutrients. It is a crowd-pleaser, kids will absolutely love to make this pizza and eat it too!
Why are we raving so much about this Raw Vegan Pizza with Sprouted Nut Cheese?? Here is a quick look at its nutritional profile:
Total calories: 667, Carbohydrates: 50 g, Protein: 15 g, Fat: 44 g, Fiber: 15 g
- Nutritionally superior to your ordinary pizza pie, and delicious too!
- Rich source of minerals iron, magnesium and zinc.
- A great source of protein, provides both the essential and non-essential amino acids.
- A tablespoon of nutritional yeast provides 120% of the DV of vitamin B12.
- Loaded with plenty of B vitamins, vitamin A and C.
- Garlic and cumin are anti-inflammatory in nature
- Good source of fiber unlike the regular white-flour pizza.