1. Olive Oil: For your holiday salads, sauces, baking, sautéing and frying, Blue Mountain Organics Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil is indispensable in the kitchen!
Cold-pressed from organic olives without harsh chemical solvents or additives, our olive oil is a delicious source of heart-healthy and cholesterol-regulating monounsaturated fats, anti-inflammatory phenols and polyphenols, and vitamin E.
2. My Nutty Mylk: Gently stone-ground into velvety smoothness Blue Mountain Organics My Nutty Mylk (almond or cashew) is great for making smooth sauces, rich dressings, eggnog, smoothies, cereal, and much more. Mixed with water to make Mylk or use it full strength in recipes, this highly versatile comfort food makes it easy to literally whip up a new holiday favorite.
Almonds are a top source of the cancer-fighting antioxidant vitamin E, and they are also a good source of manganese, copper, B2, phosphorus, biotin, magnesium, and molybdenum and their high monounsaturated fat content helps absorb all these nutrients while lowering cholesterol. Great for you heart, blood sugar and with plenty of protein and fiber.
Cashews are high in thiamin, iron, magnesium, manganese, and the antioxidant vitamin K, plus significant potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and protein. Cashews have monounsaturated fat that helps lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
3. Coconut Oil: When you need added fat to make your dish smooth and flavorful, Blue Mountain Organics Coconut Oil is one of the best and highest quality oils you can choose. Cold-pressed from raw, organic coconut, it’s a delicious source of heart-healthy fats called medium-chain triglycerides, which support brain health and keep you feeling full and satisfied. It’s also packed with antioxidants like lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral and antifungal and lowers cholesterol.
4. Cacao Powder: Nothing says celebration like chocolate! Cacao will make everyday a special day during the holidays. For sweets and savories, baked and raw treats or your favorite drinks, cacao is a superfood that delivers great taste, versatility and super nutritional benefits.
Blue Mountain Organics Cacao Powder comes from the best organic Peruvian cacao beans, cold-pressed-- never roasted-- to make delicious and nutritious raw cacao powder brimming with antioxidants and mood boosters, plus rich chocolaty flavor! A great source of protein, iron, zinc, fiber, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus.
5. Chocolate Sauce: Blue Mountain Organics Chocolate Sauce is made with raw, organic cacao powder, cacao nibs, and cacao butter, sweetened it with agave, flavored with a touch of vanilla and combined with coconut oil for creaminess, making it perfect for a smooth and warm toast topping, in smoothies or added to your choice of milk or mylk as a hot instant drink. Minimally processed raw ingredients give you the most nutrition.
Just like our cacao powder it is a great source of iron, zinc, fiber, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus. Plus the benefits of coconut oil’s heart-healthy fats called medium-chain triglycerides, supporting brain health and keep you feeling full and satisfied and supplying antioxidants.
6. Dates: Blue Mountain Organics Raw Medjool Dates reign supreme with their soft texture and super-sweet caramel taste. Once you’ve tried them in your smoothies, salads, granola, raw treats, baked goods, and more there’s no going back to using sugar. Medjool dates are a good source of fiber, potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6 and copper and packed with antioxidants. And even though they’re candy-sweet, dates have a low glycemic ranking, meaning they don’t cause blood sugar spikes.
7. Cranberries: A traditional favorite, with their festive color, bright taste and moist and chewy texture these small dried raw fruits are essential for holiday treats as well as savory dishes, eclectic salads, granola, cookies, raw treats, oatmeal or rice dishes.
Blue Mountain Organics Dried Cranberries are a great source of manganese, fiber, vitamin C and packed with a wide range of antioxidants like anthocyanins, flavonols, and resveratrol. They are also known for promoting gastrointestinal and urinary tract health.
8. Pumpkin seeds: Crunchy, nutty colorful pumpkins seeds add excellent nutrients and great texture to any salad, bread, cereal, granola, smoothie bowl, veggie burger, or energy bar.
If you’re never tried Blue Mountain Organics Sprouted Styrian Pumpkin Seeds , you’re in for a treat! This Austrian pumpkin cultivar is uniquely rich in flavor and nutrients and contain a wide variety of antioxidants and hormone-balancing lignans. They’re bred to be a better source of both the alpha- and gamma-tocopherol forms of vitamin E than the varieties. They’re also high in essential minerals and are a good source of omega-9 fatty acid, which reduces risk of diabetes by increasing insulin sensitivity and lowering “bad” (HDL) cholesterol levels.
9. Pecans: These naturally sweet, crunchy and rich tasting nuts are great for baking, salads, raw treats, granola, cereals, dressings and sauces. And they’re good for you! A handful of Blue Mountain Organics Sprouted Pecans provides iron, magnesium, protein, copper, zinc, phosphorus, and an abundance of fiber. Thanks to cholesterol-lowering vitamin E, eating them regularly may lower your risk of heart disease.
10. Quinoa: Tender and fluffy with a delicious mild flavor for cold or hot savory dishes or healthy grain desserts and cereals.
Blue Mountain Organics Sprouted Quinoa is uniquely nutrient-dense, boasting more fiber, antioxidants, and protein than other grains. Plus, it cooks in just fifteen minutes and provides a complete protein. It’s a good source of iron and zinc, fiber, magnesium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, and folate and a good source of vitamins B1, B2, and B6. Quinoa is rich in antioxidants like flavonoids, which fight cancer and depression, and phenols, which fight inflammation. Like most whole grains, quinoa helps lower LDL cholesterol and prevent heart disease. It’s also low-glycemic.
Our sprouting process: “Better Than Roasted“(BTR) maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts seeds and grains. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible and more flavorful food. Read more about our BTR process HERE.