Black Sesame Seed Butter 8 lbs, Organic
Our stone ground Black Sesame Seed Butter is made from premium, organic, raw Black Sesame Seeds and is perfect for salad dressings and sauces.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Black Sesame Seeds, Nothing Else Added
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Black Sesame Seeds are an excellent source of manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1and zinc and a good source of fiber.
Our Black Sesame Seed Butter is made from premium, organic, raw black sesame seeds and can be used in salad dressings, hummus, or your favorite recipe!
We stone grind our nut and seed butters to further preserve sensitive vitamins and nutrients. Read about the many proven benefits of stone-grinding HERE.
FUN FACT! Sesame is thought to be one of the oldest spices known to man and is likely the first crop grown for its edible oil.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, oil may separate--stir before you enjoy! Sprouted nut and seed butters can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Flame Raisins, 16 oz, Organic$6.15
- Pea Protein Powder, Organic
Starting at : $3.38
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, Organic$6.27
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 10 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.00 Regular Price $5.02