Starting at : $7.06
Ingredients: Organic Raw Cashews
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Brought by Portuguese missionaries from Brazil to India some 200 years ago, cashews are one of the more popular, if not the most popular, snack nuts. In the past, they were considered to be a gourmet item. However, retail promotions over the years have spread the news that they are affordable and nutritious. Cashews are an excellent source of protein, copper, magnesium, and phosphorus in addition to being, natural source of energy.
Our sweet and crunchy Cashews are perfect for snacking or for adding to your salad, a bowl of ice cream, or to your favorite recipe!
FUN FACT! The cashew tree is native to coastal areas of Brazil. In the 16th century, Portuguese explorers took cashew trees from this South American country and introduced them into other tropical regions such as India and some African countries, where they are now also cultivated.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. The raw nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Flame Raisins, 16 oz, Organic$6.15
- Pea Protein Powder, Organic
Starting at : $3.38
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, Organic$6.27
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 10 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.00 Regular Price $5.02