Pumpkin Seeds, Organic
Ingredients: Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Our 100% organic pumpkin seeds are a great way to add fiber, protein and crunch to your favorite foods. Try them in salads, oatmeal, breads, crackers, veggie burgers, energy bars, or simply as a healthy on-the-go snack!
Why are pumpkin seeds green? Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll alkalizes and detoxes the body, and pumpkin seeds have more of it than any other nut. They’re also an excellent source of manganese, phosphorus, copper, zinc. Naturally antimicrobial pumpkin seeds are a good source of iron and protein, including the brain-boosting essential amino acid tryptophan. Plus, they contain a diversity of antioxidants not found in most foods, including disease-fighting polyphenols, hormone-balancing lignans, and vitamin E.
FUN FACT! Some Native American tribes considered pumpkin seeds both a medicine for the gut and a delicacy. The Mayans, for example, ate sikil pak, a delicious dip made of pumpkin seeds, onions and jalapenos.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Hemp Seed 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $140.17 Regular Price $164.90