Sesame Seeds, Organic
Starting at : $4.73
Ingredients: Organic Raw "Hulled" Sesame Seeds
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Sesame seeds are more than a garnish for bagels-- they’re a treasure trove of nutrients that strengthen our skin, bones, and immune system. Our raw, organic sesame seeds are an excellent source of copper, calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, molybdenum, and selenium. They’re also a good source of fiber. Sesame seeds contain more cholesterol-lowering phytosterols than any other nut or seed. They even have their own unique antioxidants, sesamin and sesamolin, which lower blood pressure.
Sure, go ahead and use them as a garnish if you must, but don’t be afraid to think outside the bagel. Enjoy sesame seeds’ unique nutty flavor in granola, breads, salads, stir-fry, noodles, or raw and baked desserts from halvah to sesame brittle.
FUN FACT! The Cherokee of the Blue Ridge Mountains ate sesame seeds to remedy gastrointestinal disorders.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Nuts and seeds can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42