Brazil Nut Butter Bulk, Organic
Our stone ground Brazil Nut Butter is made from premium, organic, raw Brazil nuts and is perfect for dipping fruit, drizzling on top of ice cream, or adding to a smoothie or your favorite recipe! Stock up today with this excellent source of selenium, copper, magnesium and phosphorus!
Ingredients: Organic Raw Brazil Nuts, Nothing Else Added
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Brazil nuts are a good source of selenium, magnesium, and thiamin. Eat them with foods high in vitamin C to enhance iron absorption. They are high in fat, however, most of their fat content is monounsaturated and polyunsaturated (both of which can help control cholesterol).
We stone grind our nut and seed butters to further preserve sensitive vitamins and nutrients. Read about the many proven benefits of stone-grinding HERE.
FUN FACT! Native Amazonians cherished Brazil Nuts delicious nuts since ages, which provided them much-needed protein, fats, and other essential nutrients.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, oil may separate--stir before you enjoy! Nut and seed butters can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42
- Hawaiian Honey, 10 lbs, Organic$59.41Out of stock
- Hemp Seed 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $140.17 Regular Price $164.90