Oats Bulk, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $21.56
We sprout raw, organic oats until they germinate, making them more flavorful, easier to digest, and more nutritious. Then, we dehydrate them at a low temperature, keeping their nutrients intact. Stock up today with this satisfying source of protein, fiber, zinc, niacin, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic Whole Raw Sprouted Oats
-Certified Kosher, Pareve
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Our 100% raw, organic sprouted oats are perfect for vegetarians and vegans because they’re rich in iron, zinc, and protein. They’re also a treasure trove of minerals, including magnesium, biotin, manganese, copper, and phosphorus, and they’re a good source of vitamins B1 and B3. Plus, oats are packed with soluble fiber, so they not only help lower LDL cholesterol and blood pressure, they keep you feeling full and satisfied even though they’re lower in carbs than most whole grains.
Since these whole oat groats are sprouted, they only take about 20 minutes to cook through fully! They’re a natural for breakfast-- who can say no to a cup of cold, creamy berry muesli or a steaming bowl of oatmeal with fruit and maple syrup? But think outside the breakfast box: toothsome oat groats are perfect for grain salads, veggie burgers, or even tossing in the blender to make your own steel-cut sprouted oats!
Our Better Than Roasted (BTR) sprouting process maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our oats. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful grain. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Many anti-itch creams are made with oats because they contain avenanthramides, compounds that reduce itching when applied to the skin. When eaten, avenanthramides also act as immune-boosting antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Oats can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Coconut Water Powder, 16 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $13.46 Regular Price $17.95
- Coconut Sugar Covered Cacao Nibs 5 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $42.00 Regular Price $49.00
- Cardamom, 5 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $10.46 Regular Price $15.65
- Coconut Milk Powder, 25 lbs, OrganicSpecial Price $137.87 Regular Price $155.00
- Coconut Small Flake 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $81.22 Regular Price $95.55
- Coconut Small Flake 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $17.25 Regular Price $27.67
- Organic Coconut Butter, 16 ozSpecial Price $5.99 Regular Price $7.42