Millet Bulk, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $21.86
Ingredients: Organic Whole Raw Sprouted Millet
-Certified Organic, Non-GMO
-Processed in a peanut-free, dairy-free, and soy-free facility
Millet is a major food source in arid and semi-arid regions of the world and featured in the traditional cuisine of many others. People with celiac disease can replace certain gluten-containing cereals in their diets with millet. Millet is a good source of protein, fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
Our Better Than Roasted (BTR) process maximizes the bioavailability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in our nuts and seeds. It also removes bitterness and concentrates flavor, yielding a sweeter, more easily digestible, and more flavorful nut or seed. Read more about our BTR process HERE.
FUN FACT! Millet was the main grain in China before rice. Millet grows in stalks 1 to 10 feet high and ripens in 60 to 90 days.
Shelf life: One year if properly stored
Storage: Cool, dry, dark area. Millet can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.
Best Selling and Featured Products
- Coconut Water Powder, 8 oz, OrganicSpecial Price $3.45 Regular Price $6.27
- Styrian Pumpkin Seed Butter, Sprouted, Organic
Starting at : $7.41
- Goji Berry Powder 16 oz, Organic$16.69Out of stock
- Date Powder 5 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.56
- Date Powder 25 lb, OrganicSpecial Price $110.00 Regular Price $125.27